Petition for Help
Battle of Coruscant!
The Battle of Coruscant event has been extended! Two weeks will be added to the event duration to give everyone enough time to write their own battles! The event will now run until the 11th of October.
The time has come! Operation Domino Part 2, the FIS invasion of Coruscant!
The event will kick off on Sunday the 6th of September. This time we have some new and (hopefully) exciting changes to how we run the war event. Now these changes, it is important to note are a tester and we will retain the ability to change things mid-event if they don't work out quite well.
Firstly, from Saturday the 22nd of August due to the Sith knowing about the attack on Coruscant the Sith can begin RPing setting up, preparing and making note of their defences and troops and stuff on the world. From Saturday the 29th of August, the FIS players can begin entering the Coruscant system and initiate a space battle or discuss battle tactics and what not, for those that are that way inclined. We've implemented these changes because in the past when an event kicks off, the first week tends to be full of the Sith establishing themselves and the FIS entering the system, doing the space and then landing. So we've tried to enable you to streamline the event itself.
The next new thing is obviously the fact that Coruscant is our OOC location. The only place we can speak freely. The place new players arrive and ask questions that are displayed in the FAQs and other areas. What will we do? We're gonna give you 5 RP Zones in Coruscant for the event, due to it being such a large scale event. These zones will be: The Academy, The Federal District, the Lower Markets, Military Base and the Works.
Now, in a further effort to try something new to give you players some organisation to your RPs and strategies we are also adding objectives to these Zones. If the victory or defeat isn't clear cut, I can refer to the objectives and decide whether or not a faction has won or lost the battle. Now these objectives will be a guide for you all, not necessary to pursue by any means and it is just a test, however, completing certain ones will allow you certain benefits to encourage you to pursue them.
- Gain Entry into the Academy.
- Secure the Library.
- Capture Hangar Control. (Allow more FIS forces to be landed inside the Academy to help capture it)
- Secure the Overseer Offices.
The Military Base:
- Destroy anti-air defences. (Enables the FIS forces to provide more air support)
- Overrun infantry defences.
- Take control of/destroy vehicle bays. (The Sith use of walkers and other vehicles is inhibited)
- Secure High Command Control.
- Release prisoners in detention block. (The prisoners join the FIS fighters)
- Take over comm centre. (No Sith forces can use comms to communicate)
- Capture the market district.
- Capture the Sith museum.
- Capture turbolift control. (Allows the FIS to move through the turbolifts really to upper and lower levels. Stops the Sith from doing so)
- Destroy turbolaser defence towers. (Enables the FIS forces to provide more air support)
- Capture factory exterior.
- Shut off power to Sith buildings. (All buildings under Sith control lose all power. All deadlocked doors open)
- Disable star destroyer. (With turbolasers or ventral cannons active, the FIS cannot land droid ships)
- Disable turbolasers. (Enables the FIS forces to provide more air support)
- Disable ventral canons. (Enables the FIS forces to provide more air support)
- Destroy TIEs. (Enables the FIS forces to provide more air support)
- Secure a landing zone for droid ships. (Gives the FIS a location to land their droid ships)
- Capture Senate Offices.
- Destroy the Sith heavy artillery. (Stops the Sith from using the artillery against the FIS)
We will be adding a description to each of these Zones, giving players a rough layout to work with. The Sith players in their set up can also go into more vivid detail for what they want, these points, may be added to the Zones description so they aren't lost due to posts. Of course fighting and winning duels will aid your faction in its bid for victory.
Please note that due to the time constraints of a battle event and the fact that they cannot run indefinitely, that we ask players to use their common sense and be fair in their judgement in a duel. If you are waiting for an opponent to post and the opponent takes a long time to reply, you are free to carry on posting or move along so it does not prevent you from progressing.
All Site and RP Rules will Apply. The event will run from 6th of September to the 27th of September.
Please note, the staff may extend the length of the event.
Please Direct any inquiries to staff.
News for Sun, Sep 27, 2020 (Items 201 - 184 of 184)
Nothing of note happened this day. All in all a boring day.
Quote: <SiOr> ! Desolate Ghal Drahn says, "Does anyone here even remember what "well rested" feels like? I'm pretty sure "not exhausted" is the best I can achieve at this point."
(1 Staff Member):
Vok the Vulgar
Jedi Knight Prise
Donation Goal: 25% ($5/$20)